- Do you struggle with exhaustion, stress, and overwhelm from running on the hamster wheel of life?
- Do you wish you had more time for yourself, without feeling guilty for taking this time?
- Are you desperately trying to balance all your roles and responsibilities in life but find yourself still drowning?
- Do you wish you had more energy and time to do that which fills you?
- Are you struggling to understand what your purpose is in life?
- Do you know you need to take care of yourself but struggle to make yourself a priority?
- Are you ready to learn how to live life the way God intended for you to live?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, coaching might be exactly what you need to move out of just merely surviving through life, to one where you are thriving.
How Coaching Will Benefit You
While every client is unique, I have found coaching helps women:
- Gain clarity about what they need and desire in life.
- Overcome barriers, challenges, and/or insecurities that prevent forward progress toward change.
- Reach and surpass their goals with support, encouragement, and accountability.
- Deepen their faith around God’s truths for living an abudendant life.
How I Can Help You
I am passionate about helping you regain your joy, energy, and purpose in life.
If you are struggling in one of the areas listed below, I would love to support and encourage you. If you don’t see the area that is hindering you from being your best self, please connect with me. Together, we will decide if I am the best person to help you live a more thriving life.
- Simplifying life
- Setting and sticking to boundaries
- Reducing and managing stress
- Slowing down life
- Reducing busyness
- Embracing self-care
- Identifying misplaced strivings and identities
- Walking through transitions in life
- Finding purpose and meaning in all seasons of life
Step 1 – Sign Up for a Discovery Session
Sign up for a 30 minute, complimentary, online discovery session. This session allows you to talk about the areas of your life that both challenges and excites you most.
This session also allows me to determine if I am a good fit to be your encourager and accountability partner.
Participating in a discovery session does not require you to take the next step in purchasing coaching packages. Timing and readiness are everything when it comes to making changes in your life.
Step 2 – Choose a Coaching Session Package
If, after the discovery session, you are ready to commit, there are three coaching session packages to choose from:
- 3 Coaching Sessions – $150
- 6 Coaching Sessions – $285 (5% discount)
- 12 Coaching Sessions – $540 (10% discount)
Selecting a coaching session package often is correlated with your overall goals.
If you are looking for a complete mind, body, and spirit transformation, then the 12 session coaching package would be an ideal fit. However, if you are looking to jump-start or test-drive coaching, then I would recommend the 3 session package.
The 6 session package is the most popular package as it allows women an opportunity to develop spiritual habits in a supportive and encouraging environment before continuing on their own.
All coaching packages include:
- A thorough analysis of your current challenges as well as your goals and dreams.
- An individualized, faith-based program matching your specific challenges and goals.
- 100% support and encouragement from me, your coach, with weekly touch-points conducted via text or email.
How Does Change
It is through God that change occurs. Transformation is the result of blessing bestowed upon you from our Heavenly Father.
Even though it is God who produces change, God calls us to be a good steward of time. It is thus your role, as the client, to make time every day to prioritize and feed the seeds or areas you seek to grow. I also ask that before each coaching session, you prepare your heart to be open to trying and hearing new ways of living; ways rooted in Biblical truth.
As your coach, it is my role to give you the seeds or strategies to grow. These seeds come in the form of an individualized faith-based program that will give you the tools you need to hit the reset button on life. You can also expect me to help you dig into deeply held beliefs that often hold you back from making progress.
When is the Ideal Time to Start Coaching?
There is never an ideal time to start coaching. You will always be busy, no matter what season of life you are living.
Investing in coaching is a personal decision that despite the chaos of life, you are committed to living life by God’s truths for the benefit of not only yourself but to God, your family, and friends.
“Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.” (Ecclesiastes 4:9)