Are You Looking For A Speaker?
I speak at a variety of women’s groups, and I would love to speak at yours!
Angie provided a safe and encouraging space to share candidly about the challenges of life. She gently challenged and guided us through self and life exploration, helping us to set priorities and goals while reminding us about the importance of self- and spiritual-care, and providing strategies to help succeed. Her speaking had a profound effect, inspiring me to take healthy steps that I previously put off while waiting for someday that never seemed to come.Kathy F.
Listening to Angie speak was a comforting and encouraging experience. She really understands women whose lives are moving at breathtaking speed. She sees that weariness of body, mind, and spirit and she speaks clearly and biblically on how to change that. Her words on priorities and self-care offer hope and renewal for the weariness many women feel.”Jen W.
“Your materials, organization, and presentation were so refreshing! It allows me to step away from everything and work on me.”Jill S.
“The sheer mindfulness of each of your workshops gave me a chance to think and write and think some more. There were so many nuggets throughout. Thank you for giving us a safe place to share ideas, hurdles, struggles, and victories!”
What You Can Expect
- All presentations are deeply rooted in God’s Word and designed to help women nourish and rejuvenate their souls, while also offering practical steps to move forward toward living a thriving life.
- Presentations are individually crafted for each unique audience and can be delivered as keynotes, full-day workshops, half-day workshops, break-out sessions, or lunch sessions in-person or online.
- As a former professor, I love engaging the audience through thought-provoking questions and small group discussion.
- I speak from a place of ‘been there, done that’ but with a message of hope that there is a better – different – and healthier way to live.
- Simplify: Living a “One” Cup Life
- Reducing and Coping with Stress
- Saying Yes to You
- Finding Purpose and Meaning In Your Season of Life